Issue #11 Classic & Approachable Pack Brew Guides
MULTIPLY COFFEE and PROPELLER COFFEE CO.: Guatemala & Foundry
What you'll need:
- An AeroPress
- Filter of choice (Two AeroPress standard filters preferred)
- 14g of coffee (medium grind, approx. 900 microns)
- 220g of water at 92°C/197°F
- 10g of room temperature water
- Carafe or vessel for your AeroPress
How to make it:
- Place your paper filter/ filters into the AeroPress cap.
- Put the cap on the AeroPress, and set the AeroPress on your carafe.
- Wet your filter to rinse out any undesirable flavours.
- Pour the 14g of ground coffee into the chamber.
- Start your timer, carefully add 220g of water.
- Stir 10 times, then immediately put on the plunger to avoid coffee dripping through.
- At 1m10s, slowly press the plunger for 40 seconds until complete.
- For more clarity, add 20g of bypass water as required.